Kroger Gardis & Regas (KGR), employment lawyers are based in Indianapolis and they help businesses, municipalities, and employees resolve employment law issues, handle employment litigation, and develop creative employee benefits to promote employee retention.
When a crisis hits in Indianapolis or anywhere else in the US, our employment lawyers are able to react quickly and conduct high-profile, often sensitive, investigations related to employee misconduct. We have the experience and skill to uncover the truth and advise your organization on the difficult choices that must be made to get back on the right path. Whether you are faced with potential ethical lapses, misfeasance, or regulatory failures, we are able to help.
Labor and Employment Counsel
At KGR, we recognize that effective representation of our labor and employment clients begins with a strong relationship. By daily involvement, our Indianapolis employment lawyers get to know you and your needs and develop effective solutions to your unique challenges.
We regularly counsel private and governmental clients on labor and employment issues. A sampling of transactions and matters we routinely guide our clients through include:
- Deferred Compensation Arrangements
- Drug Testing of Employees
- Employment Contracts (Negotiating, drafting, and litigating employment contract issues)
- Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Indiana Department of Labor
- Municipal Employment
- Police and Fire Disciplinary Matters
- Retention Agreements and Stay Bonuses
- Severance Agreements
- Stock Option Plans (non-Qualified and ISOs)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Wage and Hour (Indiana Wage Payment and Fair Labor Standards Act)
- Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act (WARN)
Labor and Employment Litigation
When litigation arises, our labor law attorneys in Indianapolis are here to guide you through the process. We have the depth and breadth to assist clients with employment litigation of all shapes and sizes, from class actions to small claims. We understand that every client’s need is distinct; we apply our decades of experience working with thousands of clients to each new client and issue.
At KGR we pride ourselves on our responsiveness to every client who entrusts us with their case. If you find yourself entangled in an issue you have never seen, we encourage you to call us. While it may be unfamiliar to you, our attorneys have probably addressed it before. We encourage you to review the type of employment claims and lawsuits we handle on a regular basis:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Covenants Not to Compete (Non-compete agreements or disputes)
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Discrimination Claims (including age discrimination, sex discrimination, race discrimination, retaliation, Title VII – Title 7, etc.)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Claims
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Indiana Civil Rights Commission
- Political Retaliation Termination
- Interference with a Business Relationship
- Trade Secret Theft
- Wrongful Termination
We look forward to learning how we can help.