With the American economy grinding almost to a halt due to the Covid-19 Virus and the accompanying onslaught on National, State and local directives and ex...
Everyone should have a durable health care power of attorney in place and a living will. The COVID-19 pandemic makes me anxious and when I’m anxious, I nee...
Enacted as part of the CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act, Congress has created a new program to support small businesses and their...
INTRODUCTION On March 18, 2020, President Trump signed into law the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (the “Families First Act” or “Act”) which takes...
Government and Business organizations have been acting fast and furious in response to COVID-19. This running blog entry identifies operational changes and...
On March 27, 2020, President Trump signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”). This historic economic recovery pac...
Update April 1, 2020: At the time of our initial post, the federal government had not defined health care providers or emergency responders. In a new FAQ s...
The Small Business Reorganization Act (SBRA) of 2019 added a new subchapter V to Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code (11 U.S.C. §§ 1181-1195). It is applica...
In order to remain in good standing in the State of Indiana, business entities organized for profit (LLCs, LLPs, PCs, Corporations) are required to file a ...
Putting results into practice since 1937
The attorneys at Kroger Gardis & Regas provide sophisticated legal advice to our clients by applying a broad range of legal disciplines. We take our role as attorney and counselor seriously – a role we fulfill by getting to know your goals and then working tirelessly to help you reach your goals, all while applying the highest standards of professionalism and integrity. We offer the legal advice, technology and experience of a large firm, while providing the personal attention and service of a boutique firm. With each new client, we build upon the reputation we have earned over the last 75 years. We encourage you to learn more about our unique history and we look forward to putting our skill, experience, and personal touch to work for you.
- Complex Commercial Lending Transactions
- Underwrite Municipal Finance Transactions
- Bank Directors and Officers Liability
- Floor Plan Lending Transactions
- Aircraft Finance Documentation and Review
- Chapter 11
- Business Restructuring
- Workouts and Reorganizations
- Financial Disputes and Litigation
- Receiverships and Creditor’s Committees
- Construction Litigation Public and Private
- Construction Contracts and AIA Documents
- Architect and Engineer Malpractice Claims
- Surety Investigation and Litigation – Bond Disputes
- Contractor – Subcontractor Disputes, Mechanics Liens
- Property Damage Resulting from Environmental Contamination
- Purchase and Sale of Environmentally Impacted Real Estate
- Hazardous Site Remediation
- Environmental Clean Up Cost Recovery
- Land Use Permitting
- Non-compete agreements or disputes
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Deferred Compensation Arrangements
- Tortious (Wrongful) Interference with Business Relations-Relationship
- Trade Secret Theft
- Economic and Redevelopment Projects
- Public Construction and Finance
- Police and Fire Labor Practices and Training
- Fire Territory Organization
- Municipal Merger and Consolidation Plans
- Commercial Foreclosures and Workouts
- Loan Documentation
- Purchase and Sale of Real Estate
- Homeowners and Condominium Owners Associations
- Zoning Issues