• The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
LL.M, International Law and Human Rights, 2012
Honors: magna cum laude
• Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, IN
Honors: cum laude
• Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, 2002
Ted W. Nolting, Associate
Ted Nolting practices primarily in the areas of Municipal Law, Corporate Law, Real Estate, and Intellectual Property.
Prior to joining Kroger Gardis & Regas, Ted was an attorney for the City of Indianapolis, where he served as Deputy Corporation Counsel and Counsel to the Chief of Police. A member of the Patent Bar, Ted received an received an engineering degree from Purdue University and worked as a manufacturing engineering with the U.S. Navy and Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, on both the F-22 and F-35 programs prior to attending law school.
Taking a brief hiatus from practice in 2011, Ted spent a year in Jerusalem, Israel studying at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, where he received an LL.M (magna cum laude) in International Law and Human Rights.
• Indianapolis Bar Association
• Indiana State Bar Association
• U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
• U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
• U.S. Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
• United States Patent and Trademark Office
CIVIC AND PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
• Precinct Committeeman, Marion County Republic Party
• FBI Citizens Academy
• Volunteer, Hearts for Haiti, Jérémie, Haiti
• Youth Mentor, Capstone Leadership Initiative